Both pages offer a buffet of Bible reading and memory plans, plus some “how-to” heavy artillery. Remember, our hope is not in the methods. But they are tools nonetheless. There’s value in having a plan to follow when reading the Bible. Maybe you want to methodically follow a beaten path by reading the Bible in a year. Or you want to plunge into a 90 day reading plan. Or maybe you’re like me and just want a plan so you can have something to meander back to once you’ve chased the rabbit trails.
Here’s a list for readers of all stripes.
Bible Reading Plans
- Tabletalk’s Bible in a Year Plan
- Entire Bible in 90 Days
- Book-at-a-Time Bible Reading Plan
- 5×5×5 Bible Reading Plan
- Discipleship Journal Bible Reading Plan
- Professor Grant Horner’s Bible Reading System
- 6 Ways to Access the ESV Bible Reading Plans
How to Have a Quiet Time
- Guide to the Quiet Time
- 7 Minutes with God
- How to Use Bible Study Methods [Confession From a Recovering Methods Addict]
Here’s everything you wanted to know about Bible memory, and then some.
Bible Memory Plan and Resources
How and Why to Memorize
- An Approach to Extended Bible Memory
- 18 Tricks To Memorize More Scripture
- How John Piper Memorizes Scripture
- Why Memorize Scripture?